Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome to Metal Steve's Game Riffs

Hey everybody. Steve Dewitt here, or as my friends call me "Metal Steve" haha! I wanted to make a sit where everbody could come to read about video games from someone who really knows what they are talking about! I have been playing games since I was a young kid and totally know what I am talking about!

Now you might say Hey Steve, what makes you worthy of my time? Well I'm glad you asked. See, unlike those other game sites, Metal Steve's Game Riffs is madeby a true gamer for true gamers! Are you tired me reading those web sites wehre they just give a big score and type blah blah blah blah and you're like scratching your head saying "HUH?" Me, too! That's why I created this site. I'm into every type of game not just the new stuff, so whether you like old games or new games or anything in between I've gotcha covered!

I'm a busy man working full time and playing in a metal band, but I am going to be dedicated to updateing this site as often as I can. I write really good and I'm not going to use "L33t" speak or anything like that, so you don't have to worry! haha!

Oh yeah I should give you a quick update on who Metal Steve even is! I'm a rocker in a band called Mighty Talon and when I'm not rockin out with the boys I like to play video games and spend time with my lady Samantha. I also work full time but I don't sleep that much so I still have time to play games. Plus I'm a good writer and like to write about games so this is like a match made in heaven!

All right then guys, Metal Steve is out for now but tune in next time when I bring one of my METAL REVIEWS with me. I don't like game scores because like what do they even mean, right? But I'll tell you straight on what games suck and what games don't. So that's all for now, but remember, as Metal Steve says: "KEEP YOUR EYES ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT AND KEEP THE METAL ALIVE!" Later!

No comments: