Saturday, March 29, 2008

Metal Steve Reviews Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword Part 2

Guys I'm so sorry about yesterday. It turns out I was an idiot and didn't realize that the game is supposed to be sideways! I was all upset about Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword being faulty and when Samantha got home from work I was like "Hey baby we need to hurry to Sears before they close so I can return this stupid broken game!" She told me to calm down and aso said that she wasn't going to take me because I was drunk and knew that when I get drunk I get crazy! haha! I like to party what can I say? It was Friday! haha! So anyway I showed her the game and she said "Hey Steve! Maybe you are supposed to play it like Brain Age?" You see, there is this game for the Nintendo DS called Brain Age that you use to get smarter and Samantha plays it all the time but I hate it because it's totally lame! haha! It's like "How is some game supposed to make me smarter it's not like it's a book or anyhting!" haha! So thanks to Samantha I now know how to play Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword for the Nintnedo DS. Prepare yourself for my METAL REVIEW my faithful fans. Hey who says women aren't good for anything? haha!

Before I get into my METAL REVIEW let me tell you a secret about this game. Ninja Gaiden used to be a Nintendo game on the Nintendo Entertainment System. There were three differeent Ninja Gaiden games but then the guys who made it decided they wanted to put their game on the most powerful system possible. At the time they decided to make a new one the most powerful system possible was the Xbox and that is the system they made a Ninja Gaiden for. Nintendo was totally pissed and said "Hey guys what gives?" but the Ninja Gaiden creators said "Sorry Nintendo but unless you make the most powerful or popular system ever we have to put Ninja Gaiden on another system." So that inspired Nintendo to create the Nintendo DS and make it the most powerfl system ever only Sony came in with the PSP which was way more powerful. So Nintendo had only one choice left, to make the Nintendo DS the most popular system ever and that is what they did. So they called the guys who made Ninja Gaiden and said "Hey look! The Nintendo DS is the most popular system ever so now will you make a Ninja Gaiden game for us?" and the creators fo Ninfa Gaiden said "Yes." So now you know how Nintendo got the creators of Ninja Gaiden to make Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sowrd for the Nintendo DS!

I told you before that you have to hold the Nintendo DS sideways to play the game but don't worry it's not some stupid brain training game! haha! But it's not like playing Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword will make you stupider either so dno't worry! haha! In Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword you play as a ninja with super powers. You can slash enemies with a sword or throw throwing stars at them or even body slam them if you're really good like me. You have to control every thing with the stylus but don't worry it's not that bad! haha! Actually it's pretty good and I was very impressed. I was like "Wow these guys know what they're doing don't they?" Controlling a ninja is pretty cool but the game tricks yo uat the beginning but don't be fooled. They make you play as some chick ninja and even though she's kind of good I was like this is crap because the box has an awesome looking ninja on it and where is he? Well don't worry my faithful fans because the creators of Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sowrd have heard your pleas and soon you will play as that awesome ninja so hang in there! haha!

The game is really good because you get to play as an awesome ninja and it also has really good graphics. I think the creators of Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword paid Nintendo extra to learn some secrets of how to maek good graphcis on the system because these are the best graphics the Nintendo DS has ever had. I think maybe they called Nintendo and said "Hey we'll give you money just tell us how to make good graphics!" and Nintendo was like whoa free money and told them! haha! But it was worth the extra price becasue these are the best graphics on the Nintendo DS ever. It's got some pretty good music too but it all sounds kind of Chinese or something and I think it needs more METAL! Like if you're an awesome ninja do you want some Chinese guy banging on a drum or would you rather have a metal band doing some kick-ass tunes? Mayabe in the next game the creators of Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword should get my band Mighty Talon to make the music for the game! Hey guys give me a call! haha!

So now you have read my METAL REVIEW on why Ninga Gaiden: Dragon Sword is the best graphics on the Nintendo DS and that you should totally buy it. I think you will not be disappointed. "DO YOU HAVE THE SKILL TO BE A MASTER NINJA?" If you don't care about the stupid Chinese music in the game and like awesome graphics I know you will like this game. Just don't freak out of you put the game in and it is sideways because that is how it is supposed to be, just turn your DS on its side and you are set! Maybe they should pute a note on the box or something though! haha! OK my faithful friends it is time for me to head out to band practice but until next time this is Metal Steve bidding you farewell. Remember as Metal Steve says: "GIVE THINGS A SECOND CHANCE AND MAYBE THEY WILL GET BETTER!" Later!

No comments: