Friday, March 28, 2008

Metal Steve Reviews Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

DO NOT BUY THIS! Warning! This is an official METAL STEVE BOYCOTT. There is something wrong with this game where it is sideways on the screen. Hpefully it's just my copy but I don't think so. I called the Sears where I bought it and the guy I talked to didn't know anything about it. I don't see how Nintnedo could let a broken game like this be released for their system. I'm going to return this to Sears when my girlfriend Samantha gets home because she has the car. But I think that there was a big mistake when they pressed copies of the game in the factory. Maybe someone hit a wrong button and it made the game go sideways on accident or something. Well thats' what you get for paying people minimum wage I guess! haha! I will update you tonight my faithful fans but I think this game is busted. Hopefully Sears has a copy that works but I am scared that all of them migh tbe broken. Until later this is Metal Steve signing off. Remember, as Metal Steve says, "DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY SIDEWAYS GAMES!" Later!

No comments: