Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Metal Steve Reviews Super Mario Galaxy

A couple days ago "Platinum" Daniel, the singer in my band Mighty Talon made me think about somtehing and I wonder if maybe he is right. I showed him Metal Steve's Game Riffs and told him about how it provides game reviews that are made for "HARDCORE" gamers but he said "Hey STeve whey are there no comments, maybe nobody reads it?" and I said "What do you mean?" Then he showed me how all of my articles say "Comments 0" at the end and I was like "I don't know, maybe there's nothing more to say after my thorough reviews!" haha! But Daniel said he thikns nobody reads this site. That got me kind of mad and I told him to get out of my house but then I started thinking and maybe Daniel is right that nobody reads this site. So if you read this site maybe you can let me know that you like my METAL REVIEWS or maybe I should stop making METAL REVIEWS and stick to just making METAL with Mighty Talon. I wanted to make a site for "HARDCORE" gamers who would say "Man, I'm sick of Gamepro, it's not hardcore enough" and when they'd type gameriffs.blogspot.com into their internet they would be like "Whoat his is so much better than Gamepro let me put that magazine in the trash, I've found a new source for game reviews" and I'd say "You mean METAL REVIEWS!" haha! I know that my faithful fans have go to be reading so I will keep the flame alive "THE SOUL STILL BURNS" haha! So let's get down to business and you can read my METAL REVIEW of Super Mario Galaxy for the Nintendo Wii. And don't be afraid to leave a comment even if you are intimidated by my knowledge! haha!

So as you all know Mario is a character that Nintendo created years ago. The guy who made Mario was really into Italy and wanted to travel there but when he made the original Mario games he was poor because Nintendo wasn't a very big company yet so he said "I know, I'll just put Italy into a game." But the president of Nintendo said "Nobody wants to play a game about Italy!" so the guy who made Mario said "OK, fine but he can be an Italian guy in a game right?" and the president said "Well, OK but give him a job." So the guy who made Mario made Mario a plumber becasue he used to work as a plumber when he was a kid in Japan because his dad was a plumber. That is why he put pipes into the game and mushrooms were his favorite food so he said "Ok let's put tha tin, too, man I wish I could go to Italy and get pizza with mushrooms on it! Oh well!" haha! So that is the history of Mario and why he is a plumber and eatss mushrooms. It's a godo thing Nintendo were poor back then because if the guy who made Mario went to Italy he maybe wouldln't have made Mario in the first place!

So ther ehave been lots of Mario games over the years but Nintendo have only made a few "real" Mario games like Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros, and now Super Mario Galaxy. They don't want people to get sick of Mario so they spread out the "real" games and put one out every seven years. This time they said "I know! Let's put Mario in space!" because the guy who makes Mario always wanted to go to the moon. It was his dream to be an astronaut when he was a kid but his dad said "You have to learn to be a plumber like me" but instead he made games and put in all the stuff he dreamed aobut. So anyway with the new one they said "Let's put Mario in space" but then they had to figure out how to do that. So they said "Mario doesn't need gravity since he's in space!" and so Mario can fly through all the stars. He still has to fight King Koopa and rescute the Princess but now he can fly with the help of the Wii Remote controller. You shake it to make spin and press the button to jump. It's kind of confusing especially when you're drunk! haha! But after playing for a bit you'll think "Wow, so this is what's it's like to live in space!"

Super Mari Galaxy ont he Nintendo Wii has the best graphics ever made for the Nintendo Wii because Nintendo used secrets that nobody else knows about. I don't know for sure but I think they used "MOTION CAPTURE" which is a special method to capture how people move and put that into how Mario flies. They also used advanced graphics chips to make the fire look real and took photos of the starts to make all the stars and planets look real too! It took a lot of work and I bet they were like "We're glad we can wait seven years before making another real Mario game!" haha! The game also has the best music ever in a Nintendo game because this is one of the first games to have real musicians playing the music. There isn't really any heavy metal in there but if you like classical music and catchy music you'll say "Wow, this is pretty good!" And there's a new girl that Mario spends time with who is maybe a rival to the Princess so the Princess is probably jealous! haha! I remember one time after a concert by my band Mighty Talon my girlfriend Samantha got mad because we let some chicks into the back area and one girl was sitting on my lap. Women! haha! That's probably what Mario says when the Princess gets mad. "Mama mia women!" haha!

So now you have read my METAL REVIEW of Super Mario Galaxy for the Nintendo Wii and know why it is such an amazing game. Nintendo wouldn't have Mario though if the guy who made Mario was allowed to go to Italy so be thankfull that he didn't go to Italy back then! That's kind of mean but he has so much money now he can probably buy Italy! haha! And don't worry he's been there over a dozne times. If you own a Nintendo Wii and you don't own Super Mario Galaxy you should go get it otherwise gamers like me will say "Hey what's wrong with you?" haha! And don't be afraid to levae a comment on the site and le tme know you are here even though I know you are. "YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!" haha! OK my faithful fans, until next time this is your friend Metal Steve bidding you farewell. Remember, as Metal Steve says, "GOING ON VACATION IS FUN, BUT STAYING HOME AND DOING YOUR WORK PAYS OFF IN THE END!" Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEVAR GIVE UP!!!! METAL TO THE EEENNNNND

Addicting Games said...

Haha... Ok I will leave you a comment.. Keep on posting mate! Anyway I think Super Mario Galaxy is one of the 'must have' game.. Anyway, if you have time, take a visit to my Download Games website.