Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Metal Steve Reviews The Korg DS10

Hello to all my fans sorry for the delay but like I said last time Ive been sso busy working on a new album for my badn Mighty Talon that I haven’t had much time to work on my web site. But never fear my loyal subjects for King Steve is back to reclaim his thorne and bring video game news and reviews for all my readers. “DO NOT WORRY FOR KNG STEVE IS BACK TO BRING PEACE TO THE KINGDOM!!” haha! So let’s get to the point of you coming to read my wb site and learn more about a game you are interested in. You are probably saying “Hey Steve what game are you ttaling about?" Well I won't hold you in ssupense any longer. Today I will be giving you my METAL REVIEW of the Korg DS10 for the Nintendo DS. It is supposdly a "REAL INSTRUMENT" but can it stand up to Mighty Talon's fearless leader Metal Steve? That is th e question! haha! "NO MORE STALLING HAVE AT YOU!"

Before I go any further I juswtant to point otu that I didn't buy this game. I know you are probably thinking "Whoa Steve is kind of one of those pop guys now that he has some keyboard!" because Mighty Talon never used keyboards but hey, don't look at me! haha! I didn't buty this game. No, my fans this was a gifvht from my girlfriend Samantha for Christmas. I don't even like Chrshtmas because Mighty Talon is METAL thus we "HAIL SATAN!" haha! Just kidding we're not a Satancic band I promise but we play harder and fastre than even the most Satanic metal band and we consider them our METAL BROTHERS. ""BROTHER SOF TRUE METAL PROUD AND STANDING TALL!" haha! So anyway on Christmas Samantha was like "Htye Steve merry Chrsitmas" and I was like "Oh crap I dforgot to get her something!" haha! She was kind of mad but then I serendaded her with my guitar and she was happier. Hey man, don't think Steve is any lses METAL for doing that though. Having sex with chichks is kind of more METAL than even playing as fast as I do with Mighty Talon and if I have to play soothnng music for Samantha on Christmas to score then I guess that makes me a sissy! haha!

Now on with the show!The Korg DS10 for the Nintendo DS is a keyboard for the Nintendo DS that lets you make techno or pop music if that is what you liek even if you shoudl instead be making METAL but you can't even loop a decent metal drum sound! I feel kind of bad that Samantha bougth this for me but it's like "Hey baby, I'm METAL and you can't change my true nature!" But just to be nice I horseda round with the Korg DS10 and it is actually kind of fun if you like to just goof off and make stupid music. don't worry, my loyal fans, I'm not going to releahse a soft rock or techno album or anthing like that! haha! Can you imagine "METAL STEVE'S EASY LISTENING ALBUM NOW AVAILABLE FROM STORES" Not! haha!

The Korg DS10 is a little confusign to figure out untless you have musical talenb tut thankfully I have musical knowledge and was able to figure it out. But people will probably buy it thinking its like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, both of which are sucky anyway! And then they will be all, "Wait the Korg DS10 sucks!" but it's because they dont have musical talent or know how to play music. But I can't give my thumbs up to the Korg DS10 because unless you listen to the Cure or something and think keyboards are better than guithars but if that is the case you probably sit in the corner all day and cry about how the world is sad because you're so emo and nto METAL enough to be like a man and face your problems! "WAH HOT TOPIC DIDN'THAVE THE SHIRT I WNAT FOR ME TO BUY SO NOW I'M LISTEN TO MORRISEY AND CRYING!" haha! I guess Korg DS10 for the Nintendo DS is something that msuicuans may like but really. You should just buy a guitar and learn to play a real instrument instead of a keyboard that the Nintendo DS plasy for you! But if you go buy the Korg DS10 I won't laugh too much at you because at least its real music and not fake music like Wii Music for the Nintendo Wii, but I won't be suproised if you also buy a copy of Tiger Beat or something too! haha!

So now you know why the Korg DS10 is better than Wii Music and Rock Band and Guitar hero but its still not a really good instrument when compard to a guitar because a guitar requires more talkent and skill instead of the Nintendo DS playign the keyboard for you. "YOU CANNOT ROCK UNLESS YOU HAVE THE CHOPS." But if you are a beginnr or your girlfriend gives it to you like mine did its still pretty fun just don't expect it to be anything that will blow your mind. It can only be usede by real msuicians but then again real musicians will want to play real instrument sand not a fake keyboard right?! haha! Until next time this si your favroite game reviewer signing off. Remember, as Metal Steve says: "KEYBOARDS ARE FOR WOMEN AND FLUFFY HAIR POP SINGERS--TRUE MEN PLAY METAL!" Later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. After reading this you lost all credibility with me. Not that you had any to start with. Learn how to spell correctly and actually know a bit about the product. Seriously, just because you like metal doesn't mean you can't have a brain. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

This review's a fucking train wreck.

Mike said...

I have to say, That this sucked. You can't spell (Must have been typing fast.), Learn how and when to use a comma, and save yourself from people like me. Now, besides the grammar... You obviously didn't take any time to think of the game outside your "Metal" perspective. Also, Keyboards and Guitars are just about even. But all the cool people, We play Trombone. (We do it in 7 positions) Also, This comment, Posted by a gay man. Just thought I'd let you know :D

Anonymous said...

Jesus guys, d'ya think all the spelling mistakes, OTT references and general tone might have been...y'know... DELIBERATE??

Keep it up Metal Steve, these goofs don't understand that you are THE MAN when it comes to reviews. THE METAL MAN.

Also, you should write a song called 'lost all credibility' and dedicate it to that poindexter above.

Addicting Games said...

I think it's a decent game review.. for the typos, perhaps Stve just want us to read as how he pronounce it. Free Games for review